Sunday, October 11, 2015

Vtin® Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free Car Kit Wireless Car Stereo Audio Music Receiver w/ 3.5mm Aux Input& Noise isolator, Rotatable Control Knob, Built-in Mic, Dual Port USB Car Charger-Black

If you are looking for a handsfree coupled with a music receiver for your car, this product is worth a shot. It is a fairly small device that acts as a hands free and allows you to pick up calls as long as your phone had a Bluetooth; and it also allows you to stream music from a Bluetooth supported phone or audio device (or tablet for that matter) - but for that you should have a car audio system that has a 3.5mm AUX input jack. 





I can sometimes be slightly technologically challenged so it took me a while to figure out my old old old car does not have an AUX input jack - at the time the car was manufactured not everyone had an iPod or MP3 player....so had to try the device in a friend's car...but that was a minor inconvenience. I will just use it as a hands free for my phone until I get another car at some point in the distant future. 

The set is not overly difficult to set up once you know how to set it up  - took me a little while at first to understand the user manual....and once set up, the sound is actually quite good. The knob controller makes it easy to control volume of calls and/or music. 
The box includes a car charger  with dual USB. The 1A connector is used to supply power for the receiver and the other USB port which supports current output 2.4A is able to charge your other electronics (such as your cellphone) at the same time.   

All in all, I will rate three and a half to four stars - I was a little intimidated by the set up at first. It's not super complicated at the end, but I think the user manual could be dummied down for people like me to make it less scary! 

You can purchase yours here.

**I have received this product for free or at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review**

No comments:

Post a Comment