Friday, October 9, 2015

VicTsing® Clip 180° Fish-Eye Lens+Wide Angle Lens+Micro Lens 3-in-1 Easy-Use Camera Lens Kits (Black) for iPhone 6 6 Plus 5 5C 5S 4S 4 3GS iPad mini iPad Air 4 3 2 Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 Note 3 2 1 Sony Xperia L36h L36i HTC ONE Phones

I love taking pics with an actual camera but lately I just found myself always snapping quick shots with my phone. And, with a little one around it's not always convenient to drag a big camera anywhere, while the phone is something that I always take. So having extra lenses for my phone seemed like a fabulous idea. 

This kit contains three lenses - one is fish eye, and the other two while used together are wide angle or if you take top part off, it becomes a macro lens. The lens screws on a clip that goes on the phone. It is super easy to position the clip with the lens on the phone. Each lens also comes with a lens cover. And last but not least, there is a little carrying baggie included for the lenses, that can be used to clean the lens. 





The lenses work really well considering their size. I already had a ton of fun with them (especially the fish eye! haha) and I can't wait to have more! As a side note, I have a Galaxy Note 4 and had no issues making the lens fit. The kit really is quite universal, a couple of friends tried it on other phones (different versions of iPhones and one was HTC) and it was just as easy to use it as it is on my Note 4.

Awesome little gadget, five stars out of five from me.

You can purchase yours here.

#victsing #camera #lens #lenskit #phonelens #fun #photos

**I have received this item for free or at a discounted price in exchange for an unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment