Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sumpri Premium Sphere and Cube Ice Molds [2 Pack] - Deluxe Silicone Ice Trays - Large and Stylish 6 X 2 Inch Ice Spheres and 6 X 2 Inch Gient Slow Melting Ice Cubes for Luxury Drinks - Enjoy Tastier Ice Cold Beverages

What a fun kitchen gadget. Ice mold that makes perfect and big ice balls - and ice mold that makes big beautiful cubes!

Both of these molds are made of food grade silicone which is BPA free.

For the first attempt, I used both for water. Both were super easy to use - I thought the sphere mold would be a little intimidating but it's not!








I love that I can make six ice balls at once, most other trays I have seen only make four. And both the sphere and cube molds are big enough to add a fruit or spice in them. So you can make beautifully looking ice balls or ice cubes very easily.  I have to admit the cube mold is perfect size for freezing pureed baby food so that is how I have been using it lately. It gives my little one a perfect portion :)

Five out of five stars from me!

You can purchase yours here.

#Sumpri #icemolds #sphere #iceballs #icecubes

**I have received this product for free or at a discount for testing purposes in exchange for an unbiased review. No compensation for a positive review was provided. **

No comments:

Post a Comment