Sunday, October 18, 2015

Memory Foam Pillow by ExceptionalSheets, 61 x 38 cm, Low Loft, White

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pillow for quite some time. I grew up using down pillows and those are hard to come by and those that I found just never felt the same as my childhood pillows. When I got the opportunity to sleep on a Memory Foam pillow I figured why not give it a try.

Well...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this pillow. It just feels right. Once you lay your head down on it you never want to get up. It feels like a hug for your head and neck. It's neither too soft nor too hard, it just feels perfect, it gives the right amount of support. Pure luxury!

This pillow absolutely exceeded my expectations. And I love that the company includes a little card of the company history with your pillow thanking you for purchasing the pillow - the thank you note and signature are handwritten! What a great personal touch.

I can't wait to save up enough $$ to get one for my hubby.





Get yours here.

#amazoncanada #exceptionalsheets #eluxuryco #pillow #memoryfoam #sleep

**I have received this item with a discount for the purpose of unbiased review. This is the best product I have ever reviewed.**

No comments:

Post a Comment