Monday, July 6, 2015

Vichy Idealia Life Serum

I was pretty excited to get this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review.

Sadly I had a bad reaction to the product. Applied it in the evening as part of my regular bedtime routine, and woke up to bright red patches on my face. Continued to use the product in the hopes of things getting better, but it did not happen, the redness never disappeared until after I reverted to my usual facial routine. So unfortunately this product is a no for me. I am disappointed, it smells really nice, it's so easy to apply, it has great texture, it absorbs nicely, and the packaging is just luxurious. Too bad my skin is oversensitive to what is in the serum :(

One thing that I have to add - I was very impressed with the campaign leadership for this particular product testing campaign. I was contacted via email within matter of a couple of days after posting my review, asking how I was doing. They also contacted Vichy directly and I was provided with a number for Vichy's customer care in case I had any further concerns or questions.
That's what I call caring for your product testers...Thumbs up to @ChickAdvisor! 

#Vichy #SkinIdealia #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor

No comments:

Post a Comment