Monday, July 13, 2015

Nivea Q10 plus Serum Pearls

Nivea was sending out samples of their new product, Q10 Plus Serum Pearls. Love love love this product. I know Nivea does not claim they are organic and all that jazz, but somehow my overly sensitive skin responds well to majority of Nivea products. So if they are putting chemicals in, clearly it's chemicals that I can handle. I cannot even count how many "all natural" and "dermatologically tested" products almost put me on corticosteroids...while it never happened with Nivea. Weird huh. But back to this product....The cream is nicely rich but does not feel greasy. Easy to apply and my skin felt instantly nourished...and it does help with wrinkles, yay! It smells nice as well.
The sample came with a coupon for $5 off - cannot beat that, not many manufacturers give such a big discount amount!

Thumbs up - I am definitely buying once I run out my current moisturizers.

#sample #freesample #Nivea

No comments:

Post a Comment