Monday, July 6, 2015

Cascade Platinum

The other day I got to try a product that has nothing to do with cosmetics. Pretty exciting to have something to use in my kitchen! It was Cascade Platinum Action Packs. I have been sent free samples in exchange for a completely unbiased review.
I have had issues with residue on my dishes for a while. We have a new dishwasher but I think the builder of our home cheaped out and got some mediocre appliances. Yes they are stainless steel but honestly, if I had a choice, I would have picked out completely different ones. Oh well. The dishwasher, despite the sleek stainless steel look, typically does a worse job than a 10yr old dishwasher in our old house....so I did not have extremely high expectations of Cascade.

Thankfully, I was shown clean dishes can happen even in our underperforming dishwasher! I still have to prewash some stuff such as eggs stuck on a plate...but I don't have to prewash nearly as much as before. And the glasses are coming out of the dishwasher sparkling clean, without any residue. I couldn't be any happier.

I checked out prices and these packs are quite pricey but I think I will spend the money once I run out of the samples - not having to worry about clouding or residue is simply worth it.



#Cascade #GotItFree @MyCascade @BzzAgent

No comments:

Post a Comment