Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Amazon, you're funny!

 So, Amazon sure makes me laugh some days. This is what they're showing on one of my orders:




REALLY??? Really? Canada Post....delivering....on....a....Saturday?????


If #CanadaPost truly delivers on Saturday, I will definitely go celebrating! That doesn't happen even over Christmas in my area....so thinking it might happen in January is rather naïve....but let's see! Ha!


Now this is not what Canada Post tracking is saying, just to be clear. Canada Post has not update their delivery estimate just yet. I am pretty sure it won't be Saturday though....


LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 


#CanadaPost #SaturdayDelivery #delivery #DeliveryEstimate #shipping #AmazonCanada #Amazon #Saturday #KeepOnDreaming #funy #FunnyNotFunny #Saturday



No comments:

Post a Comment