Thursday, April 5, 2018

AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 30

I really wanted to love this moisturizer as much as I love all other Aveeno products that I've used to far. A moisturizer for sensitive skin and with SPF sounded perfect!

Unfortunately this one is probably my least favourite product from Aveeno so far. The moisturizer has a bit of a sticky feeling to it when I apply it and that's something I have a really hard time with. It's not irritating my skin, but it doesn't feel as nice and smooth as some of the other moisturizers from Aveeno that I have used....and the stickiness is just annoying. I do see it reduces redness but I just cannot get over the not-so-nice-feel on the skin when applying.













#aveenoultracalming @aveenocanada @chickadvisor #beauty #calming #face #facial #moisturizer #moisturizerwithspf #spf30 #aveeno #routine #gotitfree

No comments:

Post a Comment