Friday, November 18, 2016

Baobites

I am sooo happy I got to try these thanks to SocialNature!

I got three packs at 10g each, one peach/mango, one pomegranate and one blood orange. Even though this is superfruit snack it basically tastes like super yummy candy!!!

The snacks are made of African Baobab fruit, they are rich in Vitamin C and electrolytes. I love that the snack is organic, non-GMO! The packaging also says gluten free but that's something I would expect from a fruit - I don't think there even is a fruit out there that has gluten?? The snack has no preservatives or fats. I love that the baobab fruit is ethically harvested, it will make me feel better about buying it for my kid. I absolutely loved all three flavors, I am still deciding on my favourite and have a really hard time picking one.

So, so, so, so yummy!!!

And despite these being soft chews, they don't get stuck in your teeth! Really awesome product, definitely plan on buying more, hopefully I will be able to convince he owner of my local health food store to carry these in the store!

#baobites #trynatural #florahealthy


No comments:

Post a Comment