Sunday, November 20, 2016

Activity tracker

This is an awesome heart rate monitor/activity tracker. It comes with a USB cable and three wristbands with different color each - black, yellow and blue. The description doesn't mention three bands so I did not expect that, what a nice surprise! The wristband is nicely narrow, I have tiny wrists so a lot of the common brand trackers look super bulky on me, unlike this one.

The tracker counts steps, heart rate beats per minute, sleep cycle and it also tells time. I don't think the sleep monitor is exact but then again so far none of the trackers I had was, so not a big deal.
The band has an app that is super easy to install.

The tracker should be compatible with Bluetooth 4.0; Android 4.4 and above or iOS 7.0 and above (iphone4s above) - I have an android so cannot speak to ios but I would expect it work just as smoothly - too many people out there use iPhones ;)

All in all, great device at a very reasonable price!




You can purchase yours here.

#activitytracker #hrmonitor #stepscounter #GOSUND #fitnessband #reasonablypriced #goodvalue #tracker #fitness #steps #fit



I have received sample unit to test and evaluate. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment