Thursday, June 9, 2016

Lunch bag

What a great lunch bag. Finally a lunch bag that actually fits my stuff! I use glass containers for my food as at work we don't have plates etc and I don't like heating up my food in plastic tupperware - it's just not healthy! So I carry my food in glass containers and/or jars, and I carry snacks as well. I damaged a couple of lunch bags because they were simply too small and I was overfilling them and that in return broke the zipper or the lining (or both) in the lunch bag. This lunch bag is a lot bigger than my usual bag, so it fits all that I need perfectly! It's insulated so it keeps my food cool until I am ready to reheat it. It comes with a shoulder strap that is detachable, and the bag itself has a nice sturdy handle on top. There are also mesh pockets on the side for smaller items that don't need to be in the insulated part.
The materials this lunch bag is made of are quite sturdy so I am excited to finally have a lunch bag that will last! Strongly recommend, high quality product.








You can purchase yours here.

#lunchbag #insulatedbag #lunch #cooler




I have received a sample product at a discount to test and evaluate. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment