Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Villa Salt and Pepper Grinder Set w/ Extra Shaker Lids, Stainless Steel, Glass, Set of 2

This set looks quite professional and expensive. It has a glass see-through body and a stainless steel top. It sits upright so it won't leave a trace of pepper or salt like some other grinders that have the grinder on the bottom do.
The grinder can be adjusted from fine to coarse which I like - some of my recipes call for ground pepper and some for crushed and with this grinder I can do both! Both grinders also have a top so that you can keep your spices fresh longer. The set also came with bonus shaker lids for both bottles which I was grateful for - more versatility in how can I use the set!
Based on the picture I expected there would be pepper and salt in the grinders when the box comes - however that is not the case, the bottles come empty. You just need to rinse them and they are ready to use...up to you if you put salt and pepper in or something else!





Overall, great product. The grinders work great and the set looks great sitting on my kitchen countertop.

Purchase yours here.

#grinder #saltandpeppermill #spices #kitchen #kitchenware #cooking #elegance #villa


*I have received a sample product at low cost for the purpose of testing and evaluation. Positive review was not guaranteed.*

No comments:

Post a Comment