Friday, February 26, 2016

Mosiso - 3 Piece Kitchen Spatula Set, Multi Use, Food Grade Silicone Kitchen Tools, Removable Paddle for Easy Cleaning, Stain,Odor and Heat Resistant

Very happy with these spatulas. I seem to always run out of clean spatulas so the more I have the better!

I love these are made of food grade silicone, it makes it for easy cooking with those, you don't need to be worried about the silicone melting on your pan, these ones are made for hot surfaces! The handles are made of clear plastic so I need to remember to not have them lean over a hot pan like I do with spatulas that have a metal handle as I am not sure if the plastic on the handle would survive high heat and not willing to try. 
With that being said - I know for sure the important part - the silicone - will survive up to 500 degrees which is awesome! Worry-free stir-frys here I come! :)



I absolutely love the color and I love that I have three different sizes/shapes.

You can purchase yours here.

#mosiso #spatula #kitchen #cooking #silicone #foodgradesilicone #kitchenware

*I have received a sample product for the purpose of testing and evaluation. Positive review was not guaranteed.*

No comments:

Post a Comment