Friday, February 5, 2016

DRIVE Car Garbage Can - Best Auto Trash Bag for Litter, FREE Waste Basket Liners - Hanging Recycle Bin is Universal, Waterproof Organizer Makes a Great Drink Cooler & Road Trip Gift - 100% Guaranteed!

Good bye mess in my car! I drive 100km+ each day so eventually my car gets filled with snack wrappers. I hate it but would not survive not eating in the car...And this container solved my challenge! It's a 2 gallon container that came with extra 20 plastic liners. I hung it between the seats so that it is easily accessible from both the front and the back seats. The container has a strap with a clip so you either place it the way I did, or you could even hang it off of the headrest, whatever you prefer.
The container itself is nicely sturdy with no loose stitching. You can tell it was not sewn cheaply, the manufacturer really wants to make a good quality product...and they definitely came up with one that will succeed big time!

Five stars out of five from me!





Purchase yours here.

#driveautoproducts #clean #caraccessories #garbagefreecar

*I have received a sample product in exchange for my unbiased review. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.*

No comments:

Post a Comment