Thursday, January 11, 2018

Claritin

Claritin is a classic in my household. Hubby is severely allergic to animals and some foods, I get the odd allergy to a specific cat/dog and cosmetics, and my brother is severely allergic to pollen, hay, grass, animals, you name it.

I am super happy that in Canada we can get allergy meds without a prescription - I lived in Europe for a number of years and where I lived, Claritin was only available with a prescription. Not having to go through all the hoops of the medical system makes managing allergy symptoms so much easier!

These pills are non drowsy and you can feel them working within half an hour to an hour depending how bad your symptoms are. They are pretty small and easy to swallow.

Will continue to buy for sure! :)

You can purchase it at any pharmacy or on Amazon :) 

#Claritin #allergies #allergyremedy #remedy #feelbetter #medication #allergymeds #allergymedication #health 

No comments:

Post a Comment