Sunday, December 31, 2017

Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm

Ok let me say this thing is the real deal. I tend to have eczema, especially in the winter months, and this balm is so nice and rich. I use it whenever I need, I'd shower in the evening, and then put a good amount on, and cover it with cotton PJs, and by the morning my skin looks sooooo much improved. I seriously swear by this stuff. I do wish it was a bit cheaper just because when I use it, I go through the tub faster than I'd like, but in the grand scheme of things the price is actually pretty good especially considering how well this stuff works. Definitely recommend.

You can purchase yours at a variety of retailers including Shoppers Drug Mart or Amazon. The price is generally somewhere around $20 for a 311g tub.

#aveeno #eczema #eczemacare #aveenoeczemacare #aveenoactivenaturals #soothe #relief #skincare #beauty #healthyskin #aveenorocks #aveenobalm #soothingrelief #gettingbetter #tryit #worthit #worthatry




#Gotitfree thanks to @chickadvisor but have used this balm even before this campaign...and will continue to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment