Thursday, March 23, 2017

Nivea 2 in 1 moisturizing primer for dry to sensitive skin

I am a huge fan of Nivea products so was thrilled to be selected by @chickadvisor for this campaign - so I fully disclose #igotitfree to try. With that being said, I always give rating based on my experience - most brands do not expect a glowing review if you don't like the product!


This Nivea primer is basically 2in1 - a moisturizer and a primer in one box. It comes in the same box as all of their creams. The primer goes on just as nicely as any of the creams, and it left my skin feeling hydrated and even. I am currently in the last few weeks of pregnancy and I have been feeling like crap because I cannot sleep, so I was curious if this primer would make a difference in my appearance once I use it and put my makeup on. Lo and behold, it did! The primer evened out my skin and it was much easier to put make up on and make my skin look less tired. I felt a lot more confident going to work these past few days when I was able to use the primer underneath my makeup.
The makeup lasted all day without any touch ups, and my skin never felt tight and dry like it usually does at the end of the day.
So for me, this product is something I will definitely buy once I run out.








#lovenivea #nivea #niveaprimer #chickadvisor

No comments:

Post a Comment